Monday, October 26, 2009

Paen to Max


Max (Maxine) is my 4 year old boxer. I got Max from an animal shelter. My guess is that Max made it to the shelter because she was too much for the original owners. My vet proclaimed Max the bipolar boxer.

Be aware that MAx's name was carefully chosen before I got her. My previous dog was a very loving Doberman, Steffi. Steffi was at first declared to be Boris, named after Boris Becker, the famous German tennis player. Subsequent examination proved him to be her, so Steffi she became. Kind of like Walter/Wendy Carlos.

When people come to visit, I always have Max outside. If they misguidedly say they want to meet her, I acquiesce. Then they are gleefully attacked, with love.

Max is a perfect lady in the house with me, and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

Kenabeck

1 comment:

Patricia Rockwell said...

Having met Max, I can agree with this evaluation!