Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hi, I'm kenabeck, and new to blogging, so be patient. My interests are music (I'm listening to Angela Hewitt playing Rameau at the moment), food, travel, sports, and the social sciences. My lilac is just about ready to bloom, which will provide some wonderful color and fragrance. Here in the midwest we have had a gloomly winter, so a fresh day like today is very invigorating. I will be sharing some of my favorite recipes and golf lies with you in the near future.

kenabeck

7 comments:

Patricia Rockwell said...

Hey, Ken,
Trying to comment! Let's see what we get!

Patricia Rockwell said...

Hey, Ken,
Comments seem to be working! Bravo!

Patricia Rockwell said...

Ken,
Check out today's post at Communication Exchange!

Patty

flit said...

welcome to the blogosphere

Unknown said...

Hello & welcome to the world of blogging.
I have always enjoyed dropping in on your wife's blog and now I will hop off of hers to yours!

Have a very nice day!

Margaret said...

Hi Ken -- welcome to the world of blogging. Am anxious to read more about you and your lilacs. Your sister gave you quite a write up!

jessica said...

Welcome, Ken. Always glad to see (read) another blog!